Sunday, January 15, 2012

Don't Die After Reading These

Too Good!!!
China/Korea/Japan are the places to be for English teachers...

WELCOME FOR COMING!?

Exist? Ok ok got it......

Duh…?

I wont......
Promise....
But where r u?

CHILDREN MADE IN CHINA !

Have a careful suicide....

I'm NOT going to pay to trim the foot.

Still didn't understand?....Neither did I......(Maybe it's an accident prone area).

Data Breaker ?!?!?!

Bottled water in a can?

I m going down pressing my head up......

Looks like one.....

Okay......noted!

Sorry i can't treasure the used one.....
Really can't…!!!

Now, tell me what am I supposed to do here??!!!

R THEY UR RELATIVES????
NICE TO MEET THEM......?

Thanks for the Suggestion…!!!

Just touch it!!!

Yes I WILL…..!!! (….. JJ )

Hobbits...?? They played sports?!! Weren't they just running around with a RING???

Died on the table?

Email received from Rose Ira
                           August 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...