Posted : March 2014
Author : TT10
Studies suggest that diabetes is one of the most life-threatening health conditions worldwide, especially in developed countries, because it may cause a wide range of other issues like kidney failure, eye damage, heart problem, and many more. Diabetes, although may be hereditary, is now considered a lifestyle disease; and as such, many things can be done to control, if not totally prevent, its progression. Here are some tips to deal with diabetes some people may find useful.
2. Engage in physical activities.
3. Watch your calorie intake.
4. Cut on meats.
5. Eat more fruits and vegetables.
6. Eat foods high in fiber.
7. Choose brown.
8. Know your family health history.
9. Consult with your doctor on a regular basis.
10. Monitor your fasting blood sugar (FBS) level regularly.
In the end, remember that diabetes is something manageable. It is about discipline and commitment. Also, knowing other ways to boost your health to avoid serious medical problems is an advantage.