You may have heard some interesting and already common facts about mobile phones on occasions. But what about the phone numbers that give you that unique mobile identity and make using your phone possible. Here’s ten great facts that you may have never heard before:
9. The very first area code
8. The Most Expensive phone number
7. Apple related to 888-8888
6. Emergency Numbers
5. Movies ignoring the 555 trend
4. Numbers and codes set aside for fictional purposes
3. Phone Numbers in Music
2. Phone number magic Trick
Take a seven-digit phone number, for example, 941-7990 and multiply the first three digits by 80. Then add one, multiply by 250 and add the last four digits of the original phone number. Finally add the last four digits again, subtract 250, and divide by two.
Maths can be so miraculous at times, huh?
1. Personalized Phone words: How to find one for you?
Source : http://www.gizmocrazed.com