The cap on an acetylene tank left in his FJ Cruiser managed to come loose before he parked his truck in the garage for the night. Fumes slowly filled the vehicle throughout the night. When he entered the truck in the morning and smelled the fumes he started the vehicle and drove it outside to air it out with the doors open. However, the second he hit the button to put the passenger side windows down the car exploded. Miraculously, he escaped with only the loss of hearing in his right ear and a minor scratch on his head. Needless to say, his life is the best Christmas present he has ever received.
Source : http://www.12thblog.com